The Violin Class will be offered for Kindergarten and 1st Grade students during the Spring Semester (3rd and 4th Quarters). This class is intended to last for both quarters, and students are encouraged to stay enrolled for the entire semester.
- This class is only offered for face to face students (no Virtual Academy students at this time)
- Students will need to provide their own instrument. There are no school instruments available at this time for students.
- We will begin on Cardboard violins and then transition to real violins
- Students will have the option to perform in a year end concert
- This is an introductory class that will lead to enrollment in the regular orchestra classes, which begins in 2nd grade. Priority for the orchestra will be given to students who have completed the Violin Class.